Monday, February 15, 2010

The Beginning

Well well ladies and gentlemen (cliche). This is my first blog and my name is the talented Johnny Bushido at your services. This is my first actual blog as my previous blogging heaven came from myspace (so 2005). Eventually I started writing notes on Facebook, which I tried to make some sort of blog thingy. Now this is official and now I can bitch and rant about anything.

My blog is going to be about the one thing I love most in the world (besides momma n poppa). It's movies, but I guess you can figure that out by yourself unless you're just stupid. At my college (yay I'm a college boy) my major is electronic media so it's perfect! I love movies and I can learn how to make them! It's like having your cake and eating it too (cliche).

So my blog is going down like this. Since it's Academy Awards season I will b ranting about my Oscar predictions and the snubbed ones. Plus I will be talking about the shit that's going down in the film world right now. I will put up reviews and you could c a Shutter Island review posted (I heart Scorsese) even before the film comes out. I'll talk about my favorite movie and my all time worse film that I have seen. I will also be talking bout the upcoming summer movie coming down from the movie heavens. In addition, I'll post some previous entries from my facebook and myspace pages if there somewhat relevant.

So that the whole cheese compredes (???). Join me on what will be a fantastical wonder journey. This is Johnny Bushido and y'all come back now (cliche).

No comments:

Post a Comment